Information Technology Project Management (ITEC 2425)
This course helps you understand the importance of project management and its key role in the success of information technology projects. You will develop your familiarity with various IT methodologies and industry-recognized project management terminology and techniques. In addition, this course includes various individual and group projects to prepare you to become productive project contributors within the Information Technology industry. Must be taken A-F.
1. Project management skills and strategies
2. Demostrate knowledge of project management and techniques
3. Practice the tools and techniques or project management
4. Demostrate the importance and understanding of good project management
5. Practice working in group and individual projects
6. Apply teamwork skills
1. Develop and practice project management skills
2. Develop and practice teamwork skills
3. Demonstrate the genesis of project management and its importance to improving the success of information project management
4. Apply project management concepts by working on group projects as project manager or active team member
ITEC 1100, ITEC 1110 and ITEC 1250.