Topics in the MN Expanded Functions (DNTA 1300)
This course will provide an individualized set of objectives to prepare you for the MN Licensure exam. You will learn the foundation and skills of the individual expanded function required to be eligible for the MN Licensure exam. Must be taken Pass/Fail.
1. Review the MN Expanded Functions.
2. Skills of the required MN Expanded Functions.
3. MN Dental Assistant Licensure Exam preparation.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the specific expanded function(s).
2. Demonstrate the pre-clinical and/or clinical skills identified specific expanded function(s)
Instructor permission required, please contact instructor. Completion of a dental assistant program, and/or completion of the DANB Certification exam is required.