Music Internship (MUSC 2100)
This internship provides you with an opportunity to receive credit for working in the field of music. You will experience a real-world work environment, learn from working professionals, and make contacts in your field. Internship supervision in approved site. Students enrolled in this internship should plan to devote an average of 3 hours per week on internship-related activities.
The specific experience covered in this class is flexible, but must be in the field of music. Topics will include, but are not necessarily limited to:
1. Internship supervision in approved site
2. Real-world work experience
3. Development of professional contacts
1. Apply the skills learned in your field to real-world settings outside of the College.
2. Develop professional contacts.
Placement score into READ 1300 or completion of READ 0200 or ESOL 0052, and instructor permission. Please contact the instructor before registration.