Adobe Illustrator (GRPH 1570)
This course covers the basics of Adobe Illustrator, a vector-based drawing program used in the graphic design industry for print and electronic delivery. You will learn the fundamentals of drawing within the software, creative process and workflow strategies, and other illustration techniques relevant to the graphic design industry.
1. Drawing techniquesw using tools, paths, shapes, and type
2. Design techniques using objects, patterns, masks, and textures
3. Developing a creative process and workflow techniques
1. Identify common terms, features, and uses of Adobe Illustrator
2. Developing a creative process and workflow techniques in Adobe Illustrator
3. Designing projects in Adobe Illustrator for print and electronic delivery
GRPH 1130 or PHDI 1020 or instructor approval.