Graphic Design Solutions 2 (GRPH 2530)
In this course, you will learn the effect of rendering digitally in natural media, image editing and animation. This course is a continuation of Graphic Design Problems 1, providing more challenging projects in advertising design and publishing markets. Working within industry standards and practices, you will produce portfolio-quality digital output of their solutions.
1. 3-dimentional package design
2. Systematic approach to solving design problems
3. Product Branding and marketing collateral material as well as additional advertising campaigns
1. Demonstrate a systematic approach to solving design problems
2. Develop and realize your unique design style
3. Expand and develop your ability for critical thinking
4. Become an accomplished craftsman, or strive to be one
5. Refine and prepare portfolio quality work
GRPH 1570, GRPH 2130; or instructor approval.
, GRPH 2550